Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lifeless

I lay my head on her chest
No heart beat to be found

Body so cold
I begin to worry now

Lifeless beauty
Wake up for me

I know your there
Open your eyes up to me

Please!
Give me a smile

Let me know your ok
I'm giving you reason to stay

Here with me in this world
Don't you leave me here alone girl

It is you that I live for
So come back to me once more

For those high nights
And smokey days

That always puts us
In such a phase

Always smiling in a daze
Floating away so to say

Could not explain in any way
Its just so great in every way

And with you its endless
Just wish you would understand

You leave and I'm a lonely man
Here look hold my hand

Squeeze it when you hear my voice
When ever you choose to make that choice

Ill be here waiting for you
Stuck like glue embedded to you
. .

No comments:

Post a Comment