Saturday, April 3, 2010

Masquerade

A game of charades
Who am I
I can't act this out
I live the lie
Continuously
Emotionless
And I've seen
Ignorance
Of those that follow
Into an endless world of sorrow
Living on hopes of tomorrow
Not knowing
Life. .
Is only borrowed
Death!
The unbreakable promise
How can we
Rise above this
As if adam and eve
Hadn't cursed us all
A mistake they've made
Has given us all, faith to fall
To parish
Into oblivion
What after life is their in the end


Everyone I meet
Seems to defeat
All my hopes of them being
unique
Different in ways
Even I couldn't imaged
Their all the same
By time the day is finished
I've been fooled before
But never again
I don't have people
That I call my friend

Only family
That's all I've kept with me
Those outsiders
Are out to get you
Behind each mask
Is where they pretend to
Be all that you've expect
once the mask is removed
Your only left with regret
I changed the charades
To a game of spades
Still counting books so
Who's
afraid ?
Stuck!
Under by three
I'm taking my leave now
Don't follow me. .

1 comment:

  1. this is so sick!! i love it.. you described EXACTLY what ive been feeling for most of my life in a ouple of verses.. your talent is unparallelled.. im a follower.. follow back?

    spaceytee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete