Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kleptomaniac O_O



I've stolen life from death
Happy from sad
Forgiveness from regret
Im lost in my mind
When the shadows shined
Ran away
When everything was fine
Now stuck in time
As life repeats
And heart beats
On the weakest line
Nearest to death? Yeah
Live your lie
Ill steal your faith
And kill your pride
Pick your brain
Poke your eyes
You cover your ears?
Ill rip your throat!
Make you wish
You never spoke!
You'd promise me?
Ill leave you broke
Alone, cold
And fucking smoked!
Burned to ashes
Yeah, dust to dust
Ill shatter your life
If I must
Steal the pieces
And claim my own
New life
A twilight zone
Klepto
Electric
Magnet
Flip me
And ill repel you
Faggot
Is it just me
Or I'm a little maniac
It fits me
Better than a fitted cap
I'm stealing your heart
Won't give it back
Hey I stole that too
Ha! Ha! Kleptomaniac. .

2 comments:

  1. OH DIS IS TUFF. I PLACED MYSELF IN CHARACTER. OH YEA GOOD STUFF MAN GOOD STUFF. N THE LIL PC AT THE BOTTOM..AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was awesome. im diggin this. im new to bloggin. check me out www.taylorderei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete