Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All I Ever See

All I'll ever see
Days pass and nights come
As thoughts begin to conquer
My mind soul and sprit
No choice but to flow with it
Missing the times spent together
Looking back on all the pleasure
Reminiscing as I listen to your voice
On my voice mail left by your choice
From the heart breaks to mistakes
On to the break ups to make ups
I can't think because I'm stuck
On stupid going on and on
I know sometimes you'd wish
I wasn't even born
But I'm here to stay
And to god I'd pray
That we'll make it to the end
Even if we were just friends
I'd still be happy to say
In any kind of way
That your the one for me
And in darkness
Your all I'll ever see.

5 comments:

  1. i love yuhr poetry . !! dhey make me think . . . yuh are VERY stronq widd yuhr words[k u d o sz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt have trouble commenting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OMGGG BRAVO BRAVO... &&& YU WONDER HOW I COULD'VE MANGAE TO FALL SOO HARD FOR U.... ITS THE POWER OF BRAINS LIKE THE ONE U POSSES

    ReplyDelete
  4. really makes me think... But if this is based on truth...then there is a reason why you and her broke up...meaning somethings are meant to remain as memories yet dont let those memories haunt you til your crazy. But i dont know your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really hot write, love the word play and the flow to this
    I think everyone goes through something similar to this

    ReplyDelete