Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Away

Away
I can feel you moving away
It happens each second
Of each day
I thought it was just me
You know, so depressingly
I think of the worst
When ever I'm alone
You could say its a bad habit
But how could you have known
When its just another secret
Lost inside my mental zone
The coldest place ever
It'll get inside your bones
Weakening them, enable to crumble
Leaving a broken jaw that just mumbles
Less talks, no feeling to touch
And everything that didn't matter much
I'm invisible to your sights
Like shadows to sky nights
No attention given
Like a man with too much women
I'm only around for your needs
Until your happy and then leave
Like superman fights crime
He gets it over with in no time
Quick and fast
Then your up on the go
Each time my heart dies slow
Leaving me with no words left to say
Yes I feel you drifting so far away. .


1 comment:

  1. I FEEL SOME TYPE OF ATTACHMENT TO CERTAIN LINES OF THIS POEM... BUT I LIKE IT

    ReplyDelete